84% of Marketers believe that ABM provides significant benefits for retaining and expanding current client relationships.
- ABM strategy and execution.
- Sales integration, account lists, personalization, targeted outreach, buying signals, account metrics, customer acquisition, and account growth.
- Data solutions for named and target accounts.
- IP and geo location based targeting.
- Prospect-specific content customization and dynamic content marketing.
- Retargeting and customized advertising campaigns.
- Lead nurturing.
- Waterfall campaigns.
An account-based marketing and sales approach means focusing on growing your current customer accounts and engaging with decision-makers at specific target accounts. To be successful, account-based marketing approaches require not just content marketing but customized marketing, not just demographic data but intent data, and not just commitment from your marketing team but participation from the sales team.
How do you use ABM as a strategic marketing approach? And how do you capture the benefits of ABM over other marketing and sales approaches? We do this by combining a strong data-driven approach with our time-tested ABM framework, Deck 7 helps companies scale growth and revenue by creating systems that enhance relevant relationships using the highly customizable content. We work with leading companies on several hundred B2B ABM campaigns each year.
Connect with a dedicated Deck 7 account manager today to start growing your accounts.